” The Lighthouse Initiative has been a life changer for me. It has taken me in with all my faults and flaws. They believed in me when I had given up on myself. They took me and my three girls in and gave me hope for a better life; hope for a second chance as a mom, a wife, and a better relationship with Christ.”
” I am so thankful to the Lighthouse for taking a chance on me and helping me with my new start in life! One must step out of their comfort zone in order to step into growth! I am so excited for this journey that God has brought us down and the support system that He has provided us with.”
LIGHTHOUSE IS AN 18-MONTH RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM FOR ANYONE WHOSE STORY HAS TAKEN A TURN THEY DIDN’T INTEND TO WRITE AND IS LOOKING TO MAKE A NEW BEGINNING. THE GOAL OF THE LIGHTHOUSE INITIATIVE IS TO EQUIP AND EMPOWER PARTICIPANTS TO LIVE RESPONSIBLY IN FREEDOM.
LIGHTHOUSE IS A NEW BEGINNING. LIGHTHOUSE IS HOPE.
Our approach is practical, relational, empowering, and spiritual. Applicants who are accepted into Lighthouse will work, live, and grow in relationship with their own Advocate and Support Team. Homes are single unit dwellings; single adults or a single family unit in each house. Homes can be furnished or partially furnished.
Requirements to Live in a Lighthouse
- must work full time or enough to provide support for household
- required to attend 4 meetings every week: Goals (weekly goals meeting and coaching session), One-on-One (weekly spiritual growth and discipleship), Counseling, and church of your choice
- participants with addiction history will be required to attend addiction recovery group as well
- pay Lighthouse expense shares
1. Fill out and submit the application.
2. Choose a submission format.
MAIL: FAX: EMAIL:
The Lighthouse Initiative 620-278-2000 Attach a pdf, photos, or scan and send to email@example.com
P.O. Box 306
Sterling, Ks 67579
3. We will review your application and contact you within 48 hours of receiving your application to set up an interview time.
Breaking chains. Liberating souls. Empowering Lives.