From Active Parenting’s web site:
What’s so great about the all-new and revised Active Parenting: First Five Years program?
- Covers 5 years of parenting, starting from birth to age five.
- New extra session dedicated to school readiness and parent engagement
- Flexible design allows you to lead a class of 1, 3, or 4 sessions.
- Each session is designed to last two hours
- Additional topics including temperament, mindfulness, brain development, self-calming, and special needs
- New Parent’s Guide
- All-new video plus access to our online parenting video library
- Video now available embedded in PowerPoint…or on DVDs—your choice!
- The material is offered in four handy formats: a video-and-discussion program, video library, streaming videos, and a “lunch & learn” kit.
- Research tools and the opportunity to participate in a national research study
- and, of course, the same effective Active Parenting method that has helped millions of families in the past 34 years
As with all the Active Parenting programs, you will have evidence-based tools you need to offer parenting classes in which parents are able to learn and laugh in a supportive environment.
For more information at the curriculum, visit Active Parenting Publishers at: http://www.activeparenting.com/First-Five-Years-of-parenting